Hello my name is Ashley Meeks, and I am a native of New Orleans, Louisiana. My background is that I have spent the last 18 years working as a paralegal for Louisiana, and California criminal attorneys under their direct supervision.,
During my time in California I also worked very closely with criminal attorneys who specialize in challenging lifetime sex offender registrations. After spending 13 years as a Paralegal assisting attorneys challenging lifetime sex offender registrations, I decided to write a book on sex offender registration, because I believe that it is out of control in this country. I have an office in Westminster, California.
I now assist Texas Registered Sex Offenders with the Deregistration process in an administrative capacity. Since the new law was passed in 2010 over the last few years I have received many calls from Texas registered sex offenders who want to apply for deregistration, but simply don't know what to do, or how to go about getting the deregistration administrative process started. RECENTLY, I EXPANDED MY COMPANY TO ASSIST TEXAS SEX OFFENDERS WITH THE DEREGISTRTION PROCESS. MY COMPANY WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH ALL THE ADMINSTRATIVE SUPPORT, AND GUIDANCE, NEEDED TO APPLY FOR TEXAS SEX OFFENDER DEREGISTRATION AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE THAT DOESN'T BREAK THE BANK. LET MY COMPANY DO ALL THE LEG WORK FOR YOU BECAUSE WE REALIZE THAT YOU ARE BUSY WITH LIFE'S DEMANDING SCHEDULE, WORKING, ATTENDING SCHOOL, SPENDING TIME WITH FAMILY OR FRIENDS, OR EVEN JUST GOOD OLD SPECKLE TROUT & RED FISHING. THEREFORE, LET MY COMPANY HELP NAVIGATE THE DEREGISTRATION PROCESS FOR YOU.
The State of Texas passed new legislation in 2010 that allows for certain Texas Sex Offenders to apply for deregistration with the Council on Sex Offender Treatment in Austin, Texas. The lawmakers in Texas realized that over 100 people per week were being added to the Texas Sex Offender Registry, and that many of those people that already were on the registry were convicted of low level offenses. Furthermore, many of those people on the registry had committed their crimes decades ago, and have never re-offended. The lawmakers realized that it serves no useful purpose for many of these people to still have to register as a sex offender. Perhaps you could be in this category?
MY OFFICE CAN TAKE THE HEADACHE OUT OF THE DEREGISTRATION PROCESS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY BY DOING ALL THE ADMINISTRATIVE STUFF ON YOUR BEHALF. TYPICALLY THERE IS A 4 STEP PROCESS THAT IS INVOLVED.
MY OFFICE WILL DO THE FOLLOWING ON YOUR BEHALF:
1. Retrieve your sex offender criminal conviction records from the courthouse of your conviction in any of the 258 Texas counties. If you were convicted in another state we can usually retrieve those records as well.
2. Once we have your records we will fill out the application-package that must be submitted to the Council on Sex Offender Treatment, and attach the necessary records that the Council will require in order to decide whether or not they will allow you to Deregister. This is the first administrative step in the process. (The Council must approve you to deregister)
3. If the Council of Sex Offender Treatment approves you to deregister, then our office will guide you through the next step which is to set you an appointment with one of the 22 Licensed Sex Offender Treatment Specialist in Texas. This person will conduct a deregistration evaluation with you, and then draft a written Report & Recommendation which shall be sent directly to you.
4. The final step in the process is if the Deregistration Specialist recommends deregistration then you must petition a Judge to deregister based on the Council's, and the Specialists Report & Recommendation. At this point you may wish to hire a Texas Attorney to submit the request to the Judge. Hiring an attorney is not absolutely necessary as you may wish to represent yourself In Pro Per. This choice is up to the individual. If a Judge grants your request to deregister then a Court order shall be sent to the Texas Department of Public Safety, and your profile shall be removed from the sex offender registry. At this point you are no longer required to register as a sex offender.
MY OFFICE CAN ASSIST YOU WITH THE TEXAS SEX OFFENDER DEREGISTRATION PROCESS FOR A ONE TIME PAYMENT OF ONLY $895.00.
1. PAYMENT MAY BE MADE ON THIS WEBSITE VIA:
TO MAKE PAYMENT CLICK ON THE BUY NOW BUTTON IN THE GREEN AREA ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE SCREEN TYPE IN $895.00 IN THE AMOUNT SECTION, AND TYPE IN YOUR PAYPAL OR DEBIT CARD, OR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION.
2. IF YOU DON'T WISH TO MAKE PAYMENT USING THE WEBSITE THEN YOU MAY CALL ME DIRECTLY AT (714) 469-6729 AND GIVE ME YOUR CREDIT CARD, OR DEBIT CARD INFORMATION OVER THE PHONE, AND I CAN RUN YOUR CARD ON MY SQUARE OR PAYPAL APP ON MY I-PHONE.
3. PAYMENT CAN ALSO BE MADE WITH CHASE QUICK PAY AS I BANK WITH CHASE BANK.
(THESE ARE THE ONLY 3 WAYS THAT PAYMENT WILL BE ACCEPTED)
Once you make payment the information will be instantly sent to my I-phone alerting me that this person has hired you for the Texas Sex Offender Deregistration Process. At that point I will call you to get the process immediately started. Also, once you make payment please call me so we can touch base and that I may get the information that I will need to pull your records from the courthouse so that we can get started on you or your family members deregistration process.
HAVEN'T YOU CARRIED AROUND THAT BALL & CHAIN LONG ENOUGH?
I hope to hear from you soon. (714) 469-6729
If you would like to purchase a copy of my book, please click on the " buy now " button that is above the book. Then run your debit or credit card for $59.95, which includes shipping and handling. Once you have purchased the book please call me direct at (714) 469-6729. This book is ONLY about the author, and his personal experience's in dealing with California P.C. 290 lifetime sex offender registration challenges as a paralegal, and some statistical data, followed by some of his personal life's experiences. It will NOT help you challenge your own lifetime sex offender registration.
Ashley Meeks is a native of New Orleans, Louisiana. He was a criminal appeals paralegal in Louisiana and California for a combined 18 years experience. Mr. Meeks is was also a Registered & Bonded Legal Document Assistant in Orange County, California. Today Mr. Meeks assists Texas Sex Offenders with the administrative process to deregister according to A.B. 2036 which was passed in the State of Texas in 2010.
If you are a registered Texas sex offender and would like to attempt to deregister, and possible get your entire profile off of the Texas Department of Public Safety website, give my office a call at (714) 469-6729 so that we can start the deregistration process on your behalf with the Council on Sex Offender treatment in Austin, Texas.
Disclaimer: Ashley Meeks is an Appeals Paralegal, and a former Registered & Bonded Orange County, California Legal Document Assistant. (See California Business and Professions Code 6400) Ashley Meeks has worked under attorney supervision in New Orleans, Louisiana & Orange County, California for the last 18 years. Ashley Meeks assists Texas Registered Sex Offenders in an administrative capacity with the deregistration process pursuant to the passing of Texas A.B. 2036, and charges a FEE for his administrative services. Ashley Meeks IS NOT a licensed attorney in ANY state, nor can he give ANY legal advice, or represent you in a court of law. If you are in need of legal advice PLEASE CONSULT A LICENSED ATTORNEY IN YOUR AREA.